Thursday, July 06, 2006
arrrrr, my hand is really achiful. The Androgynous One made us do a compo into the wee hours of the afternoon. and we couldn't not complete it that day. and he gave us this totally crap topic,
Change. I couldnt really think of anything and neither could many others. What was i gonna write?
'
I wish I could change into Jean Gray and turn the Cuis and the French football team into ash and dust.''I was a boy but i had a sex change because i got tired of having a thingie hanging down there.''I changed into a moon.Then I changed into a cow.Then I changed into a spoon. And next, I decided I would like to change into a moustache.''My life is full of changes. I like changes.They make me want to change my clothes and sing You've Got to Hide Your Love Away at the top of my lungs, changing pitches every second.'no,no,absolutely not any of these.so i ended up writing a really crap compo about someone who sucked with dealing with changes and in the end threw himself out of the window just when his daddy came to reconcile with him.I sorta got the inspiration for the throwing himself out of the window thing from Nicole Kidman's
The Hours which had this guy dying slowly of aids who threw himself out of the window while in the midst of a conversation with Mrs Halloway.
anyway, yesterday, Theo, Simin, Biran, Celeste, Maoqiang, Ciyi and myself went to watch
Just My Luck at Marina Square after school. I didnt have very high hopes for the movie because it was critically panned all over and also, the movie theatre was like half full. and you know how many people the theatre can hold? like, forty, fifty? really encouraging. but whatever. i think the movie wasn't that bad. Lindsay Lohan's hair color was nice.haha.and Chris Pine is one helluva cute guy. He has very nice eyes. myself, i was trying to figure out if I was Ashley, would I trade my super good luck for Jake? and i decided, no. because that long-haired blonde guy she was dating beforehand was pretty cute too. like a consolation prize. after the movie we had a five-minute-rumour that Theo was infected by Mustafa and we kept safety-distance and had some Infected game crap. Biran kept laughing and laughing. Simin and I were laughing too, because Biran couldn't stop laughing for ten seconds.everytime she laughed we laughed harder.she who laughs last laughs the laughingest.
and
Superman is much better than
Just My Luck. Which means it is super nice. I just wished Kate Bosworth didnt have to dye her hair brown cos she looks better with blonde hair.
i thought the world of you
4:27 PM